The parameters for accumulated earnings will be much tighter than previously outlined. Here are the circumstances under which accumulated earnings will be accepted.
- To be eligible for accumulated earnings the roper must be a World Series Member in good standing.
- Accumulated earnings must be at least $5,000 to receive a Finale qualification.
- Accumulated earnings from specials fees ropings and the Finales will not apply.
- Accumulated earnings for a current season will start from the point at which a membership is received at the WSTR office and logged into the system (not at the roping where a roper joins). The roping season for counting accumulated earnings ends on September 1st each year. Finale entries from accumulated earnings must be received by September 15th.
- Accumulated earnings will NOT carry from season to season.
- Accumulated earnings are generic and may be used in any division that is not full. If accumulated earnings Finale entry is turned in on a division that is full, that entry moves to top priority on the waiting list.